Small group therapy program for children who have speech and language delays
The Language Learning Tools group provides a multifaceted toolbox to learning language by providing a unique blend of therapy techniques. We intertwine both sensory and language approaches to learning. The LLT group uses a whole-body learning approach that goes beyond multi-sensory learning. We take a child’s sensory profile and use it to guide our activities. This supports the child’s ability to regulate and process their environment; therefore, maximizing development.
- Small group ratios: no more than five children with at least two adults
- Led by a speech-language pathologist
- Multi-sensory environment
- Group language therapy
- Sensory lifestyle recommendations
Adaptations and modifications
- Dramatic play schemes
- Cooperative play activities
- Social stories
- Visual schedule system
- Brain gym
- American Sign Language
Times: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Times: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Contact Virginia Dietz for more info.